Confidentiality and protection of personal information.
1. For the purchase of Goods in the online store, the Client provides the Seller with his personal data.
2. By submitting his personal data, the Client agrees to the processing of the Seller, including for the purpose of promoting the Seller Goods and services, including consent to receive newsletters and other information messages to an email address and SMS messages to a phone number.
2.1. If the Client does not want his personal data to be processed, then he must inform the Customer Service. In this case, all information received from the Client is deleted from the Seller’s client base and the Client will not be able to place Orders on the Site.
3. Use of information provided by the client and received by the seller.
3.1. The seller uses the information:
- to register the Client on the Site;
- to fulfill its obligations to the Client;
- to evaluate and analyze the operation of the Site;
- to determine the winner in the shares held by the Seller.
3.2. The seller has the right to send advertising and informational messages to the Client. If the Client does not want to receive newsletters from the Seller, he must change the appropriate subscription settings and contact the seller’s customer service.
4. Disclosure of information received by the seller.
4.1. The seller undertakes not to disclose the information received from the Client. It is not considered a violation that the Seller provides information to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Seller to fulfill obligations to the Client.
4.2. It is not considered a violation of the obligation to disclose information in accordance with reasonable and applicable requirements of the law.
5. The seller is not responsible for the information provided by the Client on the Site in a generally accessible form.
6. The seller is not liable for losses that the Customer may incur as a result of the fact that his data became known to a third party.